Negotiate your used car purchase with ease
Dealstrike provides a platform for safe and effective communication between buyer and seller. Forget the pressure of an in-person deal. DealStrike allows you to negotiate the deal online, on equal footing.
Dealstrike allows you to:
- Include any deal conditions (eg. must come with new tyres, must come with new WOF).
- Select whether you want a mechanical breakdown insurance for your vehicle.
- Negotiate your car purchase with the seller.
Strike a deal
Once a deal has been struck, Fenda will automatically provide you with:
- A sales and purchase agreement.
- A comprehensive Vehicle Information Report; and if it passes our checks,
- a voucher for the vehicle inspection at VTNZ.
Completing your vehicle purchase
If the car passes the VTNZ inspection and you’re still keen to buy the car, Fenda will manage the settlement process for you as well.
- Transfer of ownership through NZTA.
- Sorting the financials (if you went through Fenda for a loan).
- Arranging insurance (if you went through Fenda for insurance).